SEO SERVICES NH & ME
What is search engine optimization?
Search engine optimization is the method of improving your website’s ranking (position) in Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines. A well planned and well implemented SEO campaign will help bring more relevant traffic to your website, increase exposure, reduce bounce rate, and increase sales.
Why is SEO important to your business?
SEO will drive you more exposure and most importantly, more sales. The internet is here to stay, so you may as well embrace it, and reap the rewards that it offers. Research shows that 89% of consumers research products or services online, and use what they ﬁnd to make buying decisions.
Take charge of your ranking and have customers see you first.
Search Engine Optimization is fundamental to success. Our SEO strategies will earn your site a higher ranking in search results. We’ll provide a full SEO keyword rankings report, a link building profile report and indexed page information. Our customer focused team will improve your traffic flow and increase sales for your web-based operations.
SEO is the lifeline of online marketing. We offer our valued clients a high quality and affordable package. Leave the rest up to us as our experts are trained on the latest guidelines from all major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yandex and Yahoo.
Its Important to list high in organic search results because organic listings are trusted more by customers than a paid ad. Anyone can list on the first page with a paid ad as long as they are willing top pay the search engine enough.
Why is organic SEO so important?
- Because 60% of all organic clicks go to the top 3 organic results.
- Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two web sites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized web site is more likely to have more customers and make more sales.
- SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site making your sites visitors want to find out more about your business
1. Detailed Audit: Perform an initial end-to-end audit.
2. SEO Campaign strategy: Your strategy is custom and tailored to your marketing needs.
3. Keyword selection & ongoing management: We establish industry-specific keywords that set you apart from the competition and expand your company’s visibility.
4. Onsite & conversion optimization: Onsite and conversion-focused strategy works to improve the consumer behavior on the website in order to drive higher engagement.
5. Focused relevance targeting: Our custom-built software allows us to boost your website’s online presence because we can easily reference important keywords for your business. It also highlights valuable, targeted locations throughout the web on blogs, articles, directories, and social media.
6. Content marketing strategy: Help establish and maintain the website as an authority for the keywords we target.
7. Increase overall domain authority of site: Take advantage of the “halo effect” properties of the keywords, where even the keywords we are not actively working on can help with advancing the targeted locations.
8. Landing high on search engine results map: We will help you create an effective business listing in Google and other relevant online directories to ensure that you have top local rankings.
9. Measured results and reporting: Full visibility to monitor results at any stage of the process. We will also send you detailed monthly reports that dive deeper into your website’s metrics.
Search engine rankings
Search engines use over 200 known metrics to display the most credible and relevant results. Because every website is different, your campaign will be customized and structured based on your current search engine ranking and marketing goals.
Our processes and strategies for each client are customizable, and always reflect the latest updates from major search engines. This ensures that we focus on the areas that benefit your company the most. Below is a brief summary of the tasks that will be included in your campaign.
URL Targeting Once the pages are chosen, we will help to implement on-site changes that will affect both your search engine placement and click-through rates.
High value keyword research Each keyword is closely analyzed based on monthly search volume, overall competition, trends, and buyer’s intent.
High quality link building Each link is strategically placed on industry-specific websites and surrounded by quality content written by our professional team of writers.
On-site optimization We know the importance of building a healthy and natural link portfolio. Each keyword will be strategically assigned to the most relevant page(s) to ensure its growth.
Why choose us?
Transparency: We believe in absolute transparency. We have 100% confidence in all of the actions that will be completed for your website and you’ll be able to see your results and get real-time progress updates as your campaign advances. You will also be able to track the daily progress made on your keywords, and sync Google Analytics in order to see traffic and bounce rates all in one place!
Technology: Our SEO team is made up of some of the most experienced analysts in the industry and all of our work is done in-house. Your dedicated account management team will strategize to provide a successful and efficient marketing plan for you and your business. By only managing a handful of accounts, each management team is able to dedicate their full attention to your business goals, familiarize themselves with your industry, and come up with a customized plan that will produce the most value for your investment.
Account management: Your account manager will keep you up to date on the progress of your campaign and what can be done for further improvement. We make it our first priority to maintain top-level customer support, which is a key reason why so many small businesses trust us with their SEO budgets.
In-house fulfillment: Search engines are constantly improving their algorithms in order to provide the best search results for their visitors. This means that SEO practices and standards frequently change, and it is important to hire an SEO firm that can roll with the punches and re-direct focus when needed.
Google approved strategy: We are always learning and familiarizing ourselves with the latest search engine updates and practices. We will never use unethical techniques to cheat or manipulate rankings. All of the work that we do will always align with current SEO standards to ensure that you rank naturally and show continual organic growth.